Developing new IoT products and comprehensive software solutions in multiple platforms
Sensoneo is looking for FW Engineer to the team of 6 developers. His main role will be to develop the HW Product Development Roadmap
Sensoneo is a technology company that designs, develops, and provides enterprise-grade smart waste management solutions to manage waste efficiently and effectively. Sensoneo solutions are now used in over 60 countries worldwide.
Sensoneo has a strong SW and HW internal R&D team developing new IoT products and comprehensive SW solutions in multiple platforms, mainly .Net, iOS, Android. Our infrastructure is running on MS Azure cloud and is serving our customers over the world.
ESSENTIAL INFO ABOUT THE JOB OFFER:
Salary: 3.000 eur / month
(Starting salary will depend on the skill set and previous experience of the candidate)
Working place: Bratislava (hybrid: office/home office)
Office language: English
- Close cooperation with company management on the setup of the product roadmaps and priorities based on customer requirements and company strategy
- Development and implementation of embedded software according to the product roadmaps
- Close cooperation with SW TEAM LEAD with a focus on smooth integration and cooperation between our HW and cloud-based SW. We love the Apple style when HW and FW must be in symbioses with SW
- Offer and implement technical innovations, considering the latest market trends
- Perform analysis of a new project or functionality requirements
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients
- Setup proper quality control strategy of embedded software
- Code Reviews strategy and assurance
- People management of the R&D development team
- Develop a mid-and long-term strategy for the team
- Encourage and guide team in continuous improvement and change processes
- Coach and motivate the team to achieve best-in-class performance
- Drive cost optimization
Skills and personal qualities:
- Communicate with management and colleagues often and transparently. We love brutal facts.
- Protect your team against management pressure. Answer NO or LATTER is OK when it has facts behind
- Operate independently and solve problems in large embedded system projects
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with management, partners, and team members
- Support colleagues and appreciate teamwork
- Experience in developing multifunctional embedded systems
- Knowledge of the latest software quality standards and development methods.
What do we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to become an essential part of the leading company of the innovative smart waste management market. You can expect a very dynamic and inspirational environment of a 5 years old European cleantech scale-up.
- Great team spirit and innovative atmosphere
- Ability to shape the future smart waste technologies
- Flexible working time-oriented on results rather than working hours
- Personalized training and courses for further personal and professional development.
Requirements and expectations
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience in similar fields
- Advanced English
- Knowledge and understanding of the specifics of product management
- Ideally specialized in hardware development
- Flexible. Ambitious. Open to new challenges
- Possesses mentor/coach approach
- Experience in a lean/agile working environment is welcome