Support our innovative waste solutions.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer who is eager to learn to work on Waste Monitoring System. You will be a part of the team but should be able to work independently as well and take responsibility. The position requires being able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Pro-active approach is a must.
- Respond to customer inquiries via different support channels (phone, email, and chat) in a prompt and professional manner
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues for customers
- Prepare equipment for employees and provide basic trainings
- Maintenance of local IT infrastructure based on instructions provided by expert teams
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate team for resolution
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the ticketing system
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Continuously update your technical knowledge and skills
- Participate in regional CEE IT service desk
- Ensure all SLAs are met
What we expect
- 1+ years of experience in an IT service desk/support role
- Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems, hardware, and software
- Experience with IT ticketing systems and remote control tools
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- ITIL certifications are a plus
What we offer
A unique opportunity to work in one of the leading companies of the innovative smart waste management market. You can expect stable but very dynamic and inspirational environment of a 5 years old European cleantech scale-up.
- Truly innovative atmosphere and great team spirit
- Ability to shape the future smart waste technologies
- Flexible, result-oriented working time and place (no fixed hours, hybrid: office/home)
- Personalized training and courses for further professional development
- Language courses during worktime (fully compensated)
- Possibility to train with a fitness coach three times a week or use Multisport card
- Financial bonus for new parents
The minimum salary for this position is 1500 euro/month. The final offer will depend on your experience and qualifications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org