We are looking for a new addition to Sensoneo Marketing Team.
We are looking for a Content Specialist with a passion for writing, skilled in creating attractive content. Your daily business will be to create written & simple video content to promote the Sensoneo brand and our products, to educate customers on various topics, and to promote end-customer stories. Our main topics are Smart waste, the Internet of things, Sustainability, and the Better quality of life in cities.
Sensoneo is a global enterprise-grade smart waste management solutions provider that enables cities and businesses to manage their waste efficiently, lower their environmental footprint, and improve the quality of services. Sensoneo is redefining the way waste is managed. Through its unique smart waste management technology, Sensoneo helps to cope with the biggest challenges in today’s world of waste management – lack of efficiency and transparency. As an outcome, the solution enables the customers to achieve 30 – 63 % reduction of waste collection routes and 97% accuracy on actual waste production. We are headquartered in Bratislava with installations in over 60 countries worldwide.
START DATE: 1.6.2021 or sooner
REMUNERATION: Starting from 1.500 Euro
LOCATION: Sensoneo HQ in Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote work (no relocation budget)
OFFICE LANGUAGE: English
- Management of all company communication on socials channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) in line with the company’s positioning and branding
- Drafting & Creating posts, visuals, photos, and videos to promote Sensoneo solution, particular deployments, partnerships, news and successes
- Supporting Sales Team members on building their presence on socials – particularly Linkedin.
- Draft, manage and execute the communication plan aligned with the Sales Goals
- Draft, create and publish news and blog updates on the Sensoneo websites – sensoneo.com, sensoneo.sk, sensoneo.cz
- Evangelize the importance of data for efficient waste management and raise awareness about the waste topic and its critical role in successful sustainability strategies
- Draft & create Interviews, opinions, use cases, market insights, customer stories and more reflecting best practices for SEO building
- Draft, create and manage a monthly newsletter for employees – update them on what is new, share recent successes and promote particular individuals
- Draft, create and manage newsletter for the public (existing database from website signups)
- Continuously evaluate and improve content or form to improve open rates and interactions
- Follow and promote communication of our business partners & partner associations
- Follow and evaluate competitors and their communication
- Follow and evaluate industry leaders – conferences, organizations, NGOs, KOLs
- Share your insights with Sales Team and other relevant team members
- Ad-hoc communication copy texts (award submissions, PR articles, brochures)
- Ongoing knowledge building on news trends and approaches in communication, active search for inspiration to create valuable and attractive content
- Intensive cooperation with B2B Marketing Specialist and the Sales team
What to expect when working in Sensoneo?
“I would definitely say a very dynamic and inspirational environment of a 5-year-old European cleantech scale-up. You will be dealing with customers and partners across the whole of Europe, from Iceland to Greece. Our company is typical of fast product development and complex business cases.”
Peter KNAZ, Head of Sales at Sensoneo
Andrea Basilová – Co-founder & Business Development
Peter Kňaz – Head of Sales
Tomas Vincze – Sales Manager for Slovakia & Czech Republic
Gabriela Kulhavá – Sales Manager for the Czech Republic
Miroslav Kolesár – Sales Manager for Europe
Ramzi Jaber – Sales Manager for Middle East & Africa
Dominika Menyhartová – Sales Specialist
Barry Saunders – President at Sensoneo USA