Protect public and eliminate overflowing
Medical waste poses a threat to public health not only because of the content of the substances but also because of dangerous sharp things and tools. Early warning and well-timed emptying of medical waste bins will prevent health and safety risk situations.
- Bins for hazardous and dangerous medical waste such as needles from diabetes and other patients, drug addicts.
- Update on fill level with Smart Sensors (Single Sensor) up to 24 times a day
- Fire and tilt alarm
- Service verification using Smart Tags with digital timestamp
- Bin construction prevents from visual detection of fill-level. It can be difficult for cleaning crew to decide if the bin is full.
- With unpredictable filling cycle of such specific bins, remote monitoring and predictions are the key to on-demand pick requests. Prevent any hazardous situations and keep public safe.