Keep up with unpredictable filling cycle
Used kitchen oil is a valuable material and an important trading commodity of the waste management market. Kitchen waste operators provide buy-back and refill of used oil. Making this process automated would certainly optimize the logistics and make the life of used oil producers easier.
- Containers for used oil collection
- Update on fill level with Smart Sensors (Quatro Sensor) up to 6 times a day
- Fire and tilt alarm
- Service verification using Smart Tags with digital timestamp
- Eventually: Route Planning to optimize used oil collection and refill
- For large operators: Take-back system that provides end-to-end solution for post-consumer recycling
- Optimize your waste collection routes to maximize use of resources and minimize environmental impact of waste collection.
- Eliminate collection of half-empty containers and eliminate overflowing the containers.
- With unpredictable filling cycle of such specific containers, remote monitoring is the key to on-demand pick requests. Do not spend more on waste collection then you need to.