Sensoneo is looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record in International Sales. We are interested in the systematic, goal-oriented person, comfortable in communication with C-level managers across the globe, and experienced in Sales through channel partners.
We offer a unique opportunity to become an essential part of the leading smart waste management company – a market with great prognosis and significant annual growth. The position would be a perfect fit for a person interested in new technologies, the internet of things, and smart city.
Sensoneo solution combines in-house developed and in EU produced smart sensors and unique tracking equipment with sophisticated software, providing cities and businesses with data-driven decision making and optimization of waste collection routes, frequencies, and vehicle loads.
START DATE: ASAP
REMUNERATION: Starting from 1.800 Euro monthly fix + commissions >5%
LOCATION: Sensoneo HQ in Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote work (no relocation budget)
OFFICE LANGUAGE: English
- Handle inbound leads from the European countries
- Daily in-person or video calls with customers and partners
- End-to-end sales management (preparation and submission of proposals, tender submissions, quotations, and business contracts)
- Develop a network of contacts across customer organization (project PiCs, C-level executives, municipality officers, and governors)
- Maintain and further develop the European partner network (system integrators, connectivity operators, consultancies…), execute partner enablement, and support partners on key business accounts
- Responsible for commercial closure on items that are due from the customer.
- Daily CRM management in ODOO system
- Cooperate with Marketing Manager to drive business development in specific regions
- Direct reporting to Sales Director
What to expect when working in Sensoneo?
I would definitely say a very dynamic and inspirational environment of a 5-year-old European cleantech scale-up. You will be dealing with customers and partners across the whole of Europe, from Iceland to Greece. Our company is typical of fast product development and complex business cases.Peter KNAZ Sales Director, Sensoneo
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales / Business Development (B2B)
- Fluent, native-like business English – written and spoken, fluent knowledge of the second language is a great advantage
- Independent, consistent and self-driven personality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience and interest in new technologies and digitalisation
- Availability to travel across the region to clients and conferences
Sales Director – Peter Knaz based in Taiwan
Regional Sales Manager for MEA – Anas Idriss based in Lebanon
Regional Sales Manager for Europe – Tomas Vincze based in HQ
Sales Specialist – Dominika Menyhartova based in HQ
CEO – Martin Basila based in HQ
OTHER CLOSE COLLEAGUES