DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods and/or provision of Services are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Exact times for delivery shall not be of the essence, approximate lead times will be agreed (e.g. 6-8 weeks). The Goods may be delivered by the Seller in advance of the quoted delivery date upon reasonable notice to the Buyer.
2. All goods comprised in any Contract may at the option of the Seller be delivered and/or invoiced separately.
3. Where the Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and failure by the Sender to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these Conditions or any claim by the Buyer in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Buyer to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
4. All Goods must be examined and signed for by and on behalf of the Buyer immediately on delivery.
5. Any claim for non-delivery of any Goods shall be notified in writing by the Buyer to the Seller within 3 days of the date quoted for delivery.
6. Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged, or do not comply with their description, shall be notified by the Buyer to the Seller within 3 days of delivery. If it is not reasonably practicable for the goods to be unwrapped within 3 days of delivery then the time period shall be extended to 3 days from the time that the particular goods are actually unwrapped provided that notification is made within three months of the date of delivery at the latest. If the packaging is visibly damaged, notification shall be made at or immediately after the time of delivery, even if it is not then practicable to establish whether actual damage has occurred to the Goods.
7. If the Buyer is unable to accept the Goods for any reason, or if the Seller is unable to deliver owing to inadequate delivery instructions being provided by the Buyer, the Seller may deliver the Goods ex-works and so notify the Buyer (which shall constitute delivery) and the Seller may deliver an invoice for such Goods and further look to the Buyer for all costs, charges and expenses incurred by the Seller including but not limited to storage and handling expenses.
8. Warranty and Returns Policy here with references to RMA etc.
This Return and Warranty Policy Statement applies to Sensoneo products purchased directly from Sensoneo. If you did not acquire the Sensoneo products directly, check with your supplier for their returns policy. Sensoneo provides a warranty period of 2 years for the goods.
Returning Sensoneo products
These instructions are provided to assist you with replacement service for the Sensoneo merchandise in the unlikely event that you experience problems with the merchandise. If you encounter problems, follow these steps:
Warranty and Returns Procedure:
1. Please complete Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request Form in full and e-mail to your Sales Manager or email@example.com . Sensoneo will then respond to customer by email in 2 working days of receiving RMA Request Form. Please include any relevant material i.e. photos.
2. Upon receiving the above information, Sensoneo will first confirm whether there is a potential problem that may be covered by warranty or replacement service. If this is the case, the buyer will be issued with RMA # and Confirming email that confirms their request within 2 business days.
Note: Return goods will not be received under any circumstance without Confirming email and RMA #. Unauthorized returns or freight collection returns will be returned to you at your expense.
3. Once you have the RMA #, re-package the product, and attach the RMA Form on the outside of the package.
Note: Protecting the value of returned products by packaging and shipping them correctly is your responsibility. We reserve the right to deny warranty coverage for any damage caused by inadequate packing, original protective packaging or an equivalent substitute must be used and all parts must be packed securely inside the external shipping carton to prevent mechanical damage.
4. Send the product to the return location written on the issued RMA Form.
5. On dispatch of the goods please email a copy of this form along with the Waybill number to your Sales Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We will not accept unauthorized returns or freight collection returns; we will return these to you at your expense. If a returned product contains parts that are no longer available or repairable, we will contact you to discuss the resolution and return of the material. Sensoneo will reject any returns without a valid RMA #.
6. The repair department will evaluate all products returned for repair to determine warranty coverage and will resolve any questions that may arise during evaluation to make a final determination.
7. Sensoneo will invoice you the sales price of the replacement product if the warranty or replacement service has been voided because of tampering, removal of components, improper maintenance.
Note: The destination country importation, compliance with the relevant export controls, and customs clearance may impact actual delivery times.